Precious Paws (Buddy’s) Birthday Cake
Here is my homemade dog friendly birthday cake recipe. I started making this cake for my dog Buddy and he loved it. When Chip and Harry joined our family we started to make the cake for their birthdays. It is safe for people to eat too! Always check with your veterinarian when giving your dogs new foods.
Buddy’s Birthday Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 jar (4ounces) baby food fruit or vegetable or could be a mixture of both
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put cooking spray around 9″ in diameter cake pan.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir together.
- Put in cake pan. Bake 40 minutes or until it the cake tester is clean.
- Let cool.
- With a knife gently go around the edges of the cake. Then remove from cake pan.
You can refrigerate non frosted cake and store it for a week.
You can check out our YouTube video of this recipe here: