- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1 Ripe Banana, mashed
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine wet ingredients into a bowl. Add oats to mixture and gradually add the four. Stir with a spoon until a rough dough forms.
- Knead the dough onto a lightly flour surface and form it into a ball. With a rolling pin roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out desired shapes and transfer them to the baking sheet. Any leftover scraps can be reformed by kneading the dough and rolling it out again.
- Bake treats 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled, cookies can be stored in an airtight container.
You can check out my YouTube video: https://youtu.be/W3MVU4ihilA